PLA+ (1.75mm, 1kg)
PLA+ (1.75mm, 1kg)
- Strictly manufactured to a tolerance of ±0.02mm for consistent results
- Convenient remaining filament scale markings printed onto spool
- Advanced materials for improved strength and durability
- Neatly and uniformly wound on strong recyclable cardboard spools
Lets get into details...
- We take quality very seriously. That's why our filament is regulated to a fine tolerance of ±0.02mm for consistent results every time.
- Our filament is wound neatly and uniformly on every spool for a smooth and reliable printing experience. Say goodbye to tangled filament mess and uneven winding.
- Our spools feature scale markings on the side, allowing you to easily keep track of how much filament is remaining. No more guessing games or interruptions in your printing process.
- Our PLA+ formulation is up to 10x tougher than standard PLA, thanks to our advanced materials and top quality raw ingredients.
- Available in a wide range of strong, consistent colours and able to be used with any 1.75mm compatible FDM printer.
Hotend Temperature: 205 - 215°C
Bed Temperature: 60 - 70°C
On our Prusa MK3 we print at 215°C hotend temperature and 70°C bed temperature. Please keep in mind that temeratures will vary slightly between printer models, and other factors such as ambient temperature, print speed, and fan speed will affect your optimal print temperatures.
We provide shipping with Australia Post and Sendle, which you will be able to select at checkout.
Sendle assigns either Couriers Please or Aramex (formerly known as Fastway) as the courier, depending on the destination. We are not able to request which courier is selected by Sendle.
Please note that delivery to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or Parcel Collect locations is only available with Australia Post.
At Matt's Hub we believe in being environmentally responsible - that's why our spools are made from sturdy cardboard rather than plastic. Don't worry - they're reinforced to be extra thick in all the right places to ensure they can be used on any standard spool holder.
We've also made a conscious effort to package and ship our filament in recyclable materials where possible, further reducing our impact on the environment.
When you choose Matt's Hub PLA+, you can feel good knowing that your purchase is making a positive impact on the environment.
Matt's Hub PLA+ is manufactured with top quality, advanced materials for improved strength and durability.
Our strict standards ensure excellent consistency in flow characteristics and mechanical properties, which means less hassles for you.
Making your life easier
For added convenience, our filament is wound neatly and uniformly, making it easy to use. This also reduces the chance of tangles and allows you to keep track of how much filament is left using the scale markings on the side of the spool.
Matt's Hub PLA+ comes on a recycled cardboard spool. Don't worry - it's extra thick in all the right places to keep your filament securely wound and able to be used on any standard spool holder
Strong, consistent colours
Our filaments exhibit strong and striking colours which remain highly consistent from spool to spool. Every spool is uniformly wound and vacuum sealed to ensure a tangle-free printing experience.
We back our products with a quality guarantee.
We know you'll love our filament just as much as we do. In fact, if you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, just return it to us within 30 days for a full refund.
Matt's Hub filament is manufactured from high grade advanced materials and held to strict tolerances throughout the process.
Recyclable Spools and Packaging
Our filament is sold on sturdy recyclable spools, and packaged in recyclable materials too.
Australian Owned and Operated
Matt's Hub is 100% Australian owned and operated. We ship from Melbourne, Victoria.
Super fast service!!
Prints a treat
Perfect. As good as the original ankernake filament
Was pretty sceptical based on the price but the light blue PLA+ prints perfectly
I'm only new to 3d printing but this PLA+ has given me no problems
Got a single roll to try. Works great, well packaged and delivered on time. Will be buying more.